miSS yUet

suddenly miss yuet so much...dont know why???
maybe she didnt come back this weekend
seems like got lots of things wanna share wit her
lying on d bed,n do nothing
one thing appears on my mind--ZOO NEGARA
i sent a message 2 her,n asked her interested or not
i think she quite shocked of it when i asked so
ZOO NEGARA wor....why moulala wanna go there???go there for what???
actually i also dont know d reason why got such IDEA
the reason that i gave yuet was:we long time never go out ady... i mean d whole gang,so wish 2 organize a ZOO NEGARA trip :)
but then,when i sms 2 bao,no reply from him
maybe he feels shocked until dont know how 2 reply me ady
quite kelakar actually...zoo negara trip???
but i think most probably they wont go de la...lots of excuses
ZOO NEGARA???want meh???so smellly de wor...somemore damn warm outside la if we go in d afternoon...change another place la.
WELL...its ok for me if u guys not willing 2 go cas i,myself oso can feel how kelakar my IDEA



i cant imagine how is my life when yuet goes 2 study abroad
no yam cha anymore
no shopping anymore
no bra fair anymore
no sharing anymore
sad... :(
yuet a,yuet... u see la!how important u r in my daily life la....wakaka
no worries,dont feel surprise when u see this post
im sure u will feel a bit WEIRD why i got such feeling so sudden
haha

No comments: