seafood phobia

Yeah, you're right!!!
It was me...
I have got allergy after eating prawn.
Damn sad and depressed and moody because I can't even attend miss Irene's lesson. That is my favourite class in current semester.
My whole body fulled of bintik-bintik merah, NO!! I should say it fulled of ketul-ketul merah~~
No lies, it was damn serious allergy.
And I cried after taking bath and I found that I have got allergy.


papa:" Small case nia, like this also wanna cry??? "
me:" Can't you see these things on my body and face??? My eyes swollen until I can't even see anything!!! "
me:"...... i'm crying badly"



I did really scare because in the previous time I did have allergy but not as serious as this time.
It did make me feel nervous and in the same time I felt like I was out of breath.


At the end of the story, I went to the doctor with father.
I have got an injection due to the reason that doctor said it quite serious.
In the conclusion, I hate prawn!!! I hate seafood!!!
It made me skipped class, my favourite class.
It made my eyes swollen until I can't see anything.
It made my face looked horrible and terrible.
It made me cried.
It made me felt icthy and pain because my whole face swollen until I kept on shivering.



p/s: Sorry that the pics above scared you guys.

1 comment:

Wei said...

Siapa cakap dia tak suka Ms.Irene last time geh har?

Hmm..
改观了吧?XD


今天看到你
是真的好多了..
别担心!:)