outing with cp gang

Moving to the Pavilion with cp gang buddies due to the reason that bao wanna buys CNY clothes.
Was preparing to become prettier ^_^ and waiting for yuet comes and picks me up.
Before moving out, SS ----> syiookk rite??? Thank you so much~~



We reached there earlier than the others and decided to eat dessert at Snowflake AGAIN while waiting for the others to come and join us.
Recently I have eaten damn many desserts. Goshhh.... I don't wanna gain my weight before CNY~~ How lame was that when you found that you can't even fit all the clothes....???


Finally they came.
Bao bought a piece of jeans at levis' and we gonna to have our delicious dinner.Where???
What a good Q you guys have :)
Having dinner at somewhere that yuet and I planning to go since long long time ago.
Again where is it???
Well, actually I'm not so sure the restaurant's name.
BUT the food over there are pretty damn yummy and freaking delicious!!!!!!
No lies at all!!! I'm not going to advertise or even promote it but I'm always telling truth as you guys know it very well.


A sizzling plate of set maeal that you can choose whatever flavour you want.
Salmon, beef, chicken, unagi, double beef steak~~
Since I was SOOOooooo in love with salmon, sure I have ordered salmon while the others ordered beef and unagi.
Really thumbsssss UPPPPppppp for that.
I almost wanna take up my hands and salute for the food over there... XD









Really can't imagine how messy is my life gonna be without yuet~~
She's going to leave us in the coming july...
Holly Jesus, please estend as much as the time You could, please~~
It's gonna be boring life without yuet during weekend.
Anyway, I'm looking forward for our Readang trip, it's so called the farewell trip for cp gang buddies...



No comments: