i'm back

A simple shout out to celebrate my recovery from damn allergy. Finally...
After resting for few days, I've got back my own original appearance which is so called pretty aunty. XD


Really sucks I tell you when you figure out your face swollen until like an idiot pig. Can't you guys imagine how lame was that? I was thinking how I am goin to school. By wearing a cap?
Luckily when I woke up, it's better than last night.
But still can see my swollen eyes. Just like a golden fish walking into the gate of U.



When you look at me, please ignore me.Please~~
Pretend like you don't know me at all.
I'm appreciate it much.













p/s: The stupid idiot sunburnt still with me... Goshhhh~~

2 comments:

Miamy, said...

hahha. hey this is so not you. self cam pics.xD

lingsiang said...

yala~~ ppl do change often