day 3 & day4

CNY penang trip with his friends~~(11 people)
Enjoyed a lots in this trip.
You guys know what? At first, I was like a bit feel like not really looking forward because I already went to penang with psymasslo last time.
And I told him that " timing is a very important issue"...

But in this trip, I did enjoy because we have been to many places that I missed in the last penang trip.Thought that I will feel bored with his friends, but luckily I didn't. Thanks God.
Sometimes I did feel like people should enlarge thier social lives instead of just gather with some of the friends that you always gather with.
Not to say it made you feel bored but you will gain something unusual.
What I meant is something that you can feel unique and you can feel awesome when be together with them. Agree???

Ferry, snake temple, kek lok si, gurney walk, bukit bendera, batu ferringgi, toy museum~~
Food food food and food, pics pics pics and pics~~










Love this pic most because i looked leng here~~ ( SS-ing)














Two lil kids in the house~~


Love the horror session most and have taken lotssss of pics over there~~


MIAMI said this pic leng & praised me as pretty aunty~~ happy-ing








His new pet~~


-THE END-
Thanks for viewing...

No comments: