edison chan

I'm not so sure whether this is the brand new song from him or what.
But I just found this out and feel like wanna share with you guys.

Well, from all the time I'm not the fans or supporters of him.
I don't really crazy for him or as what I saw some of my friends did scream and kept on saying that he is such a handsomEST guy they have ever seen.


I really got fainted when they screamed here and there.
Handsome?
I have got no idea.
I'm just wanna share out what kinds of musics that I have got.That's all.Simple.


I think this song can bring out what is in his mind.
I do think that everyone does have their own desicions.
They may have rights to figure out which road should they take.
But once they realized that it's not the right way to keep on moving, what they can do is just rolling all the way, don't ever think that anyone can be blamed.That's the lamEST thing, allright?


Maybe he did do something super duper wrong, but I think he sure got another chance to get his right way back.
He is EDISON...


2 comments:

小雨 said...

for ur info im edison huge fans ^^
thx for lovin his mucis

lingsiang said...

oppsss...luckily i didnt back bite him tim @@"