music and sound

For those who does not know her at all... such as little rain and others...
I would like to say that she is one of the little girl that I love most ----> Lily Allen
Love her apperance.
Love her outfit.
Love her music and sound.
Love her because of she is not the POP singer as I personally think~~


I don't really like POP singer.
So called she is not the POP singer in M'sia because I couldn't find out her musics in music station at all. I meant like not so seldom I can get it.




Well, another woman that I quite admire is Amy Winehouse.
I think she is quite famous because of other negative things instead of her musics.
Ya, she did take drugs but it is non of my business.
Who cares???
I'm just in love with her musics and her vocal as well.
Who cares she is freaking ugly and horrible looks???
What I read from the papers last time was about her.
Stated that she is terrible all because of her outfits.
She looked like a prostitute although she did wear branded stuffs.
Well, I don't deny that she really not so HOT with all her outfits...
BUT, I really just in love with these two girls.


IF you guys don't even listen to their musics, feel free to take your time and enjoy it.
You probably will like it.

Someone did tell me before that I am such a weird person.
AGAIN I don't deny for that.
I usually love some kind of stuffs that others do not like it.
I do think I'm weird too.

You guys know what? Aunty does love some kind of weird stuffs and she believes that this can grab others attention.
It is so called NO BIG deal ~~ *winks







2 comments:

AbigailLoi said...

Amy Winehouse rocks lo!!! I love her too!! Tat janize only know her lam fong and eason only!!

lingsiang said...

yala...she very lame de lolz