friday outing

Friday for us~~
Another holiday for us especially who are still students. Say rockssss to the holiday!!!
Went for movie with yuet and I chosed to watch this movie because I heard that it was quite good production. Well, it did not make me feel dissapointed by the way but I need to mention that it quite suits for the ladies who are so in love with all those romantic love stories.


(Watched)

After that, went to cafe and had our girls talk.
Bla bla bla~~
Until 630pm++, thought wanna go for night market, BUT it was raining!!! Dude... another lame plan for us because couldn't go for it.


Next, was planning go for alcoholic drinks in Palm Square, Jaya ONE.
*Blink* my eyes opened until the max becuase I heard beer~~




Happy and felt shocked because guan and bao and may all went together with us.
Like this kind of outing when everyone of us is belong together.
Lastly, Jackson came and join us.
First trial over there that I never drink that kind of beers.
But like it!!!




Before going home, of course had to move to mamak stall and had another meals again.
Reached home around 130am++

p/s: So sorry to my liver that I used to drink alcoholic quite often.


I admit that I'm quite camwhore recently~~ Forgive me :)

1 comment:

Wei said...

近来的湘
让人看了都开心:)