day 2 with HIM

It was day 2 during CNY and I wanna admit that it was damn boring for truth.
Well, all my friends already went back to their hometown and I am KLian, thats's why have to suffer here. Gosh~~
What a lame CNY that I'm having???

Not too bad, at least I have been somewhere and not to say it was a sucks day 2.
Went to temple with him. All I want to say is it was jam jam jam AND jam.
What's wrong with it???
I thought all the people have gone back to hometown and KL should be only left few cars? Or few motorcycles? Or few lorries? Or few buses?

Forget about it!!!
Walked up there due to the congestion and parking lots.
Tired and I've sweat a lots.


Anyway, did take some photos.
I admit that I seldom upload the photos which taken with him.
Don't know why suddenly will so crush with these kind of stuffs.
But of course not showing off or even telling people how happy I am. How sweet I am? How wonderful I am?
Ain't showing off.... AGAIN wanna emphasize about that.
I just do what I wanna do. Simple.
Don't ever make it complicated.


Awesome temple night.
Pictures time, enjoy guys.
















p/s: sorry for all the pics that some of them looked terrible due to the reason I sweat a lotsssssss~~

No comments: