210IS

It was last Wed and finally I've got my new camie---> 210
Wished to own it long time ago and I found that my neck gonna growing longer and longer. But then once I owned it like now, suddenly I felt that it seems like nothing at all.

Maybe was like yuet told me that I'm just haven't find how fun is it. Really?
I should go somewhere else for discovering how fun is it own a new cam, right?


Gonna test my new camie after buying it and then me and him headed to Pappa John because both of us were so in love eating over there recently.






And I kept on testing on the cute fish eye effect.
Both of us just like kiddy because non stop capturing on this effect. LMAO

We both like DUDE~~


* ignore my lame AIDEN pajamas please...



And it's the time for the self shooting which I made it in 2sec. And here is it!!!



*ignore the lil pimple as well thanks...

No comments: