class skipping

Today should be my full day long class because it is Wednesday which usually I needed to attend class from 200pm until 500pm. It was sucksssssssss man~~

But then today I need to make some kind of changes that I will not do regularly. YES, you guys are right!!! I did skip class.
First reason, it was suckssss class i guess, and second reason, it was another boring class i guess, third reason, it was near to the end sem means I can do something else.

Whatever reasons la, as long as I know what am I doing, and that's more than enough for me.


Head on to Pavilion for a movie with him.
At first, wanna move on to Mid Valley, but then he said every Wed also went there and today need some kind different. *teehee
On the way and of course need to SS a bit



Watched a movie that day --> PREDATOR
Not so bad and yet not so syok as well.
Just so so...


And than, we lepak here and there.
Actually I wanna buy some accessories for my camie but then when I entered ROXY, I saw a damn nice lanyard but I couldn't take it home as it is too expensive for me la.SWT
I didn't buy that!!!!


Well, should be ok for that because at least I bought something.
As what I wish to have :)
*from vincci accessories, I'm gonna broke in this month. SWT!!!




And we went to eat BR ice cream as every Wed we did it because WED go PINKKkkkkk :)
Cool right? Sounds like a kiddy @@'






And we met PSYMASSLO gang at there as well.
Not to say coincident, because I already knew they will be there :)

And last we found something nice to shoot. :)





Rush to his house for dinner and he cooked for me of course *teehee
Da bao something to eat but not so enough i guess >_<



A wonderful Wed :)
And it was worth for doing class skipping i guess. LMAO

No comments: