mid night K

It was Saturday night, as babewei told me that I shouldn't stay at home but need to head out for some kind of outing i guess.

Planned to complete up my to do list for the killing assignments but then suddenly received a call from bao. He asked me for K session and it was MID NIGHT K session.


I was like OMG(Usher)!!! Mid night should be damn hell expensive right???
A poor student like me how to afford it???
GOshhhhhh~~
Thus, I did refuse in the beginning.


But then once I think detailed, today should be a birthday celebration for HY.
YES!!! Should be for that!!!
I called guan and asked again about it.
Not more than 5min I guess, I've done my changing outfits and flied out to meet up with guan.


Had another great night celebration with you guys :)
But not the whole bunch of cp gang buddies went for it :(
But I did bring my new camie and took some picha and at the same time I did record as well.


But you guys know what??? It's still a new camie and I really did not know how to use it at all >_<

I was thinking badly on how to convert MOV file to WMV so that I am manage to make it a continuous video clips.
It should be another way to make it in the camie itself, but I guess I need some time to figure it out.

The group picha that we have got :)


The lil couple








Once again Happy Birthday to you, HY

No comments: