SFL fishy 22th

It was our SFL fishy's BIG BIG day again!!!
I remembered what he said:" I'm not older as buddy Jeff!!!"
It was superb hurt, I meant for the buddy Jeff~~


Planned well to head on to Jaya One to have our dinner first.
Love Korean cuisine la wei!!!
KIMCHIHARU~~
I wanna go there and try the set lunch as I wished to go since earlier.
But too bad I couldn't find anyone to teman. SWT









Once again, I wanna mention that whenever and wherever we whole bunch stick together, we are sure will be the FOCUS point among others.
We are too eye catchy I guess, LOL


We were like photographers la wei, I found that I've got no chance to take my camie out also, sad la wei :(

But then it's ok because I grabbed many of the nice picha from MIAMY!!!
Pinjam sikit should be ok right??? XD


After that, we head on to BRUSSELS for Hoegaarden session!!!
Well, it was quite different from what I expected.
You guys know what??? I was expecting something like we all gonna have beer plus nice chatting hour, you know???







But then, it was another photos session again.
SFL Fishy, I hope that we all won't bore you up, ya???
In a nutshell, we had great time as well.(sounds like an essay's conclusion)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~



The pressie from PSYMASSLO


My personal wish for you: TIME to on DIET la wei!!! Forget about your own so called logical theory!!! It's time to wake you UPPPPppppp!!!
bla~bla~bla~

p/s: the sweetnya couple




There are still a lotsssssssssssssss of nice picha but then I was damn lazy to upload one by one...

2 comments:

Miamy, said...

ceh, we are sad cuz you didn't want to take pictures of us. :(

Btw, I was expecting the same thing too. It was a little too.. quiet and I think the birthday boy was isolated by the bimbo girls!! :O

AbigailLoi said...

haha...i agree with wat mimi said! I think next time we need a round table, instead a long table. I would like to go Kimchiharu with u next time!! :D I miss their 3 layers pork!!