build a dream

I remembered I always tell my friends that I wished to go to take part for the singing competition. I couldn't remember what are all those responses they gave me,but I think it's just a lil dream of mine.



I've got no idea whether I'm really go n fulfill this dream or not, but I always imagine that it would be so fantastic once I stand on the stage and every one is paying fully concentration on me.
GOD, it was awesome right??? It just a lil dream, I know.

And last Saturday, I would able to attend the LIVE!!!
One word to describe that ---> AWESOME
It's true!!! I bet you guys can't really get what I meant for the word "awesome" because I used to watch the LIVE on TV but not as LIVE as last Saturday.
And it was totally different of course.


The sound, the stage, the costume, the MC, the participants, the judges and everything...

MC & participants







The judges






The guest




It is not an easy task at all of course, I meant to get ready to stand on the stage, the lighting might scare you or even screw you up, I guess...

After the LIVE
me n little rain who was so kind to invite me for the LIVE *teehee

my driver of the day *thanks guan


Yam cha session of course before heading home sweet home



Feel surprised to see pretty san n wenyee here right???
At first, I was like quite worried because they don't know each other and I tried hard to warm the environment, I swear... But it seems like failed @@
But then it shocked me well because both of them are friendly enough plus guan is big mouth enough I guess. He did have the topic with them so I think not bad!!!

No comments: