LMF

Auntie is getting crazy right now!!!!!!
They are driving me crazy for no reason I guess...
I saw the news from the paper and I found that LMF is getting to held their music tour in Malaysia!!!!

It such a world big news right????
It was damn held high up you know????
I die die also wanna get there even until now I still do not know where is the exactly location or even date or whatever la~~
Another thing made me fly up high and almost reach sky is who will be the special guest?? The answer is MANHAND!!!!!! OMG
One stone killed two birds leh!!! I go there and support two hip hop cantonese rock bands!!!! Rock until the MAX la wei ~~

ONE word---> I will support them and I promised wanna save$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LMF The Wild Lazy Tour
*LMF, one of Hong Kong’s most controversial music acts, will be reunited once again for a series of concert dubbed ‘The Wild Lazy Tour’. In conjunction with the come back tour, the group has recently performed in Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore, to a massive crowd and they are looking forward to perform in Kuala Lumpur, one of their favorite touring destinations in South East Asia.




More information can be found over here
http://www.wildlazymf.com/

No comments: