with THEM

Wednesday night, after went to the group rehearsal, then went to the pasar malam with they all. I did really enjoy myself at that night. Had fun with you guys. Thank you to you all who have been stayed a joyful and glamorous night with me. :)

As guan said that everyone should have their 3 8ness....
I guess he is right.
However, really release myself that night. Kept on talking some stupid jokes that really made everyone laughed. Some more kept on acting along the road...
Then every one was starring at us...But it was great because we as mass communication student should not feel shy at all....Haha


Next topic, I want to talk about my drama act.
Well, I think that it was quite great except some part that we missed our script. This is because we were too nervous...
However, at least all of the classmates still pay attention on our drama act.
It meant that we did not even bring boreness to them.


Ohh,ya!!! I ALMOST forget that I need to emphasize on my grammar test's marks.
Hehe...
I got good marks for that. I really happy but I always think that I should do better than this.
I am not that type of person who wanna show off their AMAZING result, but I just wanna share my hapiness and as well as my unhappiness with all my lovely friends...
As ws said that, " sharing is loving "


Once again is the pictures time :)









No comments: