CROCS~~

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~~

Finally I bought it !!!
What I bought??
What's a good question :)

Finally I bought CROCS~~



Actually I wished to buy it since long long time ago. But I was thinking whether it's worth or not because it is not cheap as well.
There are some of my friends who stopped me from buying that weird shoes because they said that it's a M'cDonalds shoes, they said that it's ugly, they said that it's not worth, they said that it looks weird and so forth...


However, I bought it!!! Haha :)
Basically, what I wish to buy is MICKEY CROCS, but there is out of size thus I choose MARY JANE which in mango colour.


I really love it so much :)

1 comment:

AbigailLoi said...

Ling Siannnggggg~u bought my favourite crocs!!!!!!!!!!! arrrgggg~i used to like this 1 but currently im obsessed with the leopard prints!!! i wan a pair of crocs shoe too!!!!!!!!!! :)