advertisement

Since I'm taking intro to advertising this course in this semester,I hope that I did learn something brand new that made me feel fresh.
Well,it's quite suck in this lecture because I always get lost during the class and finally I fall asleep in the class.


Not to say that I was totally did not enjoy myself in the class,but I think it was the fault of the lecturer.Basically I was disconnect with the lecturer. Because always can't understand her talking at all.Although there were lots of lecture notes on my hand while listening to her.


By the way,really hope that I can pass the subject.GOD bless me ~~
I found that there are plenty of sucks advertisements and I really wish to share with you all.
Hope that you all do enjoy yourself while viewing all these advertisements.


Do spent some time and kindly DIGEST it!!!
And you are able to figure out how awesome is that!!!













No comments: