Happy + Sad

Today got few things wish to share with you guys...
First of all, there is the end of all my presentation and I did enjoy it very much :)
Everybody thumbs UPPPPPP !!!!


Finally I released myself and I did showed OFF all my talent in acting as well.
Someone came near me and told me that she was quite shock of it because she never and ever think that I am DARE to act until so crazy :)


Well, I think she was praising me, right???
Anyway, I still not the perfect because I laughed and laughed.Keep on laughing during the drama acting. But luckily our drama act did entertain all my fellow classmates until someone told me that the lecturer also enjoyed it very much.


I LOVE my character... It does help me to let everyone knows more about me.
They always think that I am very quiet and just stay at there and keep on studying.
Actually I can be very crazy, you know???
But I am sure that after presenting this drama act, everyone will change their point of view.


All right, after telling so much about the happiness, let's change to the other topic.
Today I did have a MIX feeling. This is because on the same day, I was happy but I was sad.
Sad because of the mid term paper in Expository Writing's marks.
I did get quite low marks.
Anyway, it was over. It is impossible that I go and take another mid term AGAIN, right?
Thus, just left it be...
Maybe I should study harder in the FINAL.
But I need to mention that I did study before, OK?

p/s: I bought the spec finally and I LOVE it so much... :)







1 comment:

AbigailLoi said...

lingsiang, dont worry!! now everyone know about you!!! hahaha...