Bao's convo

Saturday afternoon, I became the driver.
After fetching yuet and guan then straight away went to our destination which was TARC again...
Captured here and there and finally all over and finally we reached home.


Next stop ---> Mid Valley to have our dinner ( actually for me is lunch + dinner )
That night really wish to go sing K and have lots of fun.
But unfortunately when guan called and asked for the price, it was quite expensive.
We all really cannot afford :(


Therefore, we were planning go to sing K next morning. It's very early in the Sunday morning!!!
You guys know the reason what? Just because it is the cheapest session... +__+
Waiting for bao's Camry.
We sang until going mad and mad...
I became the part time photographer :)
But do not know what is the reason why my camera so lousy until lots of the pictures get so blur. Actually I borrowed it from my sister.
Maybe I am not enough PRO...haha


Once again need to mention that ws was not with us. But he is coming back in August. :)
All the posts are especially for WS
Enjoy, buddies.... :)


Maybe some one is wondering why my writing is fewer than the pictures...
All I need to say is pictures do tell the story briefly... :)









































No comments: