Drama act

This week I went to Mc'D quite often.
But actually it's Ok for me because I'm not so ANTI fastfood as Yuet.Haha...
Whole week not to say extremely busy for assignments but just to say that I am still unable to relax and relax...
Tomorrow I am going to present a drama.And the most ' glamorous' thing is I need to act with some other guy. I really scare that I cannnot do well during that real presentation day.


Not to say that all because of the other guy but I think I am still the MAIN reason for that. Maybe I am too shy for all those drama acting stuffs.
But I got no choice at all as well. Nothing can complain about that. I still need to go ahead for that all because of these are parts of my works, right?


Today after the advertising class( what I hate most ), we went for the DEBATE. Well, it did remind me some thing which happened during my high school moment. Some moment that really brought me unforgetable moment. I was the best debater in previous high svhool time. But of course I need to mention that I was participated in chinese debate group. What I feel right now is I am quite regret that I was not English educated since young. Or else maybe I am able to join those guys and start showing all my intelligence parts. I guess I can do in that way :)


Perhaps there will be another MIRACLE especially for me. I really too scare of it. But need to thank Yuet that she borrowed me that ' flower '. What a kind girl she is. :)

2 comments:

San said...

wow~ U was the best debater during your high school!!! so GENG!!didnt realize that~
dun worry lar~ gambateh for your very first drama presentation tomorrow!
today went pasar malam already relax alot~~ dun b nervous and shy!!!Must not waste your effort!!!
As a conclusion, jiayou!!!^^v
haha~

Wei said...

你不说,
我也还真不知道你是辩手。
哈哈=P

这一晚,
和你们一起还真的很开心喽
很久没那么轻松了。

我真的喉痛了啊=.=
哈哈!但没关系,心情好^^

明天,
答应自己,
我们都要把最好的自己呈现,
好吗?
嗯,尽力的说。
一起喔!