Tinggi tour


Well, I was too lazy to update every single stuff that happened around me. Lots of things needed to be completed up and these and those and too many of them.
IiiissHHhhhhh~~ I should be buried inside all the notes and slides notes of Moral due to the reason that I'm going to have final on this coming Friday!!!


Ohh.. Gosshhhhhh~~ How am I going to die off on Friday??? How am I going to vomit 2essays without studying?
I've got no idea at all. I just wanna let it be and I die die also wanna do my lovely blogging!!!
Don't challenge with me,Moral!! I know YOU are fxxking bored enough.

Went to Bukit Tinggi last Wednesday and at first I really wished to go there and have photo shooting for my final photography assignment. But, I found that there is another girl in the class who already took it as her topic.
You guys know me damn well, right? I don't like make it as the same with others if I could change it to other topic.Thus, I'm not going to make it as my topic.


But, we die die also went there although we just visited not so long time ago.
Did take a lots of photos over there.
Since we went for visiting quite often recently, one of his friends did ask me what is the next location for us. *blink
It sounds not bad right?
At least I am able to go here and there then take a lots of photos and then I can create many albums as well. :)






p/s: can't believe my balia camera which using AA bateries can capture all those photos right? Unbeleivable? Believe it!!!
Actually I do have many protrait photos but I really too lazy to upload over here. But feel free to log in to his Fb and check it out,ya?

No comments: