shopping queen

Today refused psymasslo's invitation to ice skating but I did have my own nice day too.
So it's not too bad for me and I've bought damn many things.
Can I be a rich girl??? Just only one day and that's more than enough for me...


Really spent much today but happy and felt satisfied at the same time.
Had prepared some stuffs and wish to bring along at the end of this coming May.
Where to go??? I'm going to a trip with my cp gang buddies.
YES!!! Gonna be a wonderful Redang trip with them *wink

Have been to Mid Valley and then headed over to Pavilion to be the shopping queen.
Happy happy and still happy.
My legs pain until the max but I still went to pasar malam at the end.
Torturing right??? Who cares? As long as I'm happy enough.






3 comments:

San said...

i like ur shoe!!!! damn nice!
Redang, v r coming!! LOL

xiaohou said...

wow~!!!! bikini~!!! muz take many many photo ya~!!!!

Miamy, said...

love the dress with acid wash denim! <3