good rewards

You guys know how damn lucky I am???
I've won the MANHAND concert VIP!!!
YES, I did!!!
Well, some of them said that I won it because of there is less people took part in it.
I know you guys felt envy and at the same time jealous of me, I know it was the truth, right???
That's why you guys kept saying that there are for sure less than hundred people going for the concert and bla bla bla~~


But of course I decided to ignore all those rumours and I die die also will go for the concert.
As I mentioned in the earlier that I die die also gonna support them 9 9 IF I couldn't win for the VIP, I'm still gonna spend $$$ and go for it.
But what made me damn happy and excited is now I needn't spend any and I can go for FREE!!!
Please do not jealous me much, this is so called good hearted people got the good rewards *winks


Meanwhile, I am worrying about what should I wear on that day???
Dim suen hou???
I'm gonna mad of all these lucks that I've got.
Thanks God~~
I'm super duper excited man...


No comments: