21st' moments

Hooooray~~ I'm going to become aunty very soon.
Stepped into BIG girls' world and wish everything goes smooth in my life :)Had lots of joyful and memorable moments of course.
I'm gald that I've been surrounded by freaking nice friends and they did make me feel I'm damn fxxking bahagia~~Really happy that be together with you guys!!!
No matter wheather you guys did give me surprise or not, one thing I will never ever forget is you guys have been stolen my smiles away :)
My natural smiles, my happy face, my cute expressions & lots of things...Great time with you guys...

Part 1
Celebrated with ucsi psymasslo besties at Soho KL. That was just our brand first round. And then, we moved to Opera just wanna killed my liver there. Drink drank drunk. OooPPPsss... I will never ever get drunk. No worries... *wink
Still got lots of leng and syok picha but I'm too lazy to get upload over here. Feel free to click in my FB and have a view,ya?











Part 2
Celebrated with cp gang buddies...
Had steamboat dinner+ supper over mutiara there.You guys gave me another surprise too,ya?
I never thought still got one more cake to blow :)
Love you guys... muaccckkksss


Part 3

Celebrated with him.This year i felt that it was different compared to the previous part years.Feel have been given surprise and I did receive the heart linking *blink


Pressie pressie pressie...
Ain't showing off here, just wish to thank them separately insdead of too many of them needed to be thanked you~~



p/s:
Thanks to every single one of you~~
Appreciate every sinlge moments with you guys... Love you all *muackkksss

No comments: