rocker world

Had lots of fun over MANHAND concert there and did have crazy spining round as well.
Had free flow drinks( Jack Daniel) and it's FREE man~~
But I didn't get much( maybe i'm quite shy) *wink

The music flow there damn fxxking HOT!!! And the remix there fxxking awesome.
I really like all those elements that I found in this concert which included Hip Hop, Old School,funky and Rap and all those freaking high DJs'.The drummer, base, guitarist, vocals,dancers, beatboxers, rappers were all being saluted by me!!!


Really like the music man~~
The dancers quite rock!!!
Everthing there awesome!!
LMF did send them messages on the screen although they were not able to come~~ Awesome right??? LMF man...( my beloved again)

I L.O.V.E rocker for no doubts.
But one thing super duper lame was my balia camera which using AA bateries suddenly out of function!!!
Dim suen hou???
I've got no choice and take out my another balia hp( 2.0 megapixels) and I was so shy... I'm not using iphone nor BB :(


Reached home around 0110am and I slept at 0230am.
And I woke up at 0500am and joined my cp gang buddies headed over Broga again.
I've got only 2 and half hour to sleep!
What's going on??? I've got no idea why I needed to make myself damn tiring.
Well, got no choice because I'm still young enough.

Before going out, this was my so called outfit on that day.
Recently so in love in doing hair bun.(I'm not trying to act young)














p/s: Thanks for pretty san that sent me msg and asked me to enjoy the show but I guess I was too high and replied some quite suks words( san don't mind for that ya?)
I saw Danny(温力铭) and Namewee(黄明志)!
That's really a good good show~~

1 comment:

jaykiat said...

啊,好可惜啊我没得去
一定很好看的
希望他们又出DVD