rojak posts

Well, have been enjoyed muchie my so called " holidays" because I still have to rush for my final as well. While waiting for it, of course I won't let myself struggle so much at home. I wanna rock my life, you know?

We all are young teenagers and for sure have to get something special in current life and please don't ever keeep on sticking with the hell studies so damn much!!!


Fulled of interesting parts in our life for sure. What we have to do is just keep opening our eyes until the maximum!!! Who cares the eyeballs gonna roll out from it??? I just wanna keep on rolling my life!!! Don't ever get sucks with all those messy stuffs because I believed that everything gonna be all right!


We do need to trust with the so called sixth sense that people always believed that it does exist especially for the girls...
Friend did tell me about the materialistic lives that happened around us.
You guys know what? I hate talking about that actually.
I don't ever go through all these stuffs deeply because I know what I need actually.
I admited that I did think of that before definitely, but I'm gonna stop thinking of that because I'm gonna hate myself badly...


At the end of the story, I decided to end it up with some happy stuffs but not all those emo messy rubbish that are able to disturb my emotions again and again~~











p/s: I love that shirt damn muchie and I need to mention that 10 bucks can make me so happy AGAIN!!!
I'm killing my liver again...aikksss >_< (pull me out of alcoholics)

No comments: