I've got it

Hooooray~~ I've got it!!! I've got it!!!
YES!!! I've got it. With the aid of buddy jeff that accompanied me went to the china press there and get my VIP.
Thanks buddy so muchie that helped me asked the direction of the way and finally we did get to the right way.


Well, on the way going there, I met pretty san there. Felt surprised to meet her, you know? She was damn good enough because she had promised that wanna teach tham for the final... And she got back from hometown and how lucky was I got to meet her *wink

I was damn happy to announced and informed her that I got the VIP but actually she knew about that and told me what I should I wear on that day actualy.Obviously she peeps my bloggie always. Proud of it man~~
Anyway, thanks pretty san for the suggestion, ya? :)



Had breakfast with buddy jeff at mcd.
Once again wanna thanks him because I really do not know the way to china press at all.
Happy when I got the VIP man~~ I'm gonna hug it when I'm sleep *blink



1 comment:

San said...

lingsiang ar lingsiang, u keep on calling me pretty san, I wil paiseh leh!! hahaXD

Can't wait to c ur post about the concert from VIP view!! Wear sikit-sikit and is a MUST to shout kuat-kuat!! LOL

Hav ur sweet dream tonite :p