Non stopped moving

Today I was waken up by Jeffrey due to the promise that we made last night.
Moving to the school just because we wanna get to know the reason about our course selection problem. All the subjects were approved except that most important subject was rejected which is Public Speaking.


I was like fully depressed when the moment I got to know I was failed to get in the same class with all my fellow coursemates. I felt weird why I and Jeffrey could not get the subject.
When we stepped in the school building near the school of social science, we met Mr. Ken who is the actual lecturer for the subject of Public Speaking.

We went forward and asked something about the course selection. Unluckily Mr. Ken told us that the class has limited place for students. I was sad and sad and dissapointed. But we can do nothing at all. :(


Had lunch with buddy Jeffrey. Next, we moved to sing K with yuet. XD
I sang until I lost my sound @@
Happy moments from 3pm until 6pm with buddy Jeffrey and yuet because all the songs we were singing together.


That was just the first round for me.
Next station ---> The Cave
Moved to SS2, a couple restaurant and cafe which is highly suitable for all the couples to have their romantical + magical + fantastical dinner over there.
Happy we could have gathering at there bacause the environment over there really not bad.
But one thing I wanna complained is the cuisine over there not to say tasty and not to say delicious and not to say yummy at all.
Took pictures over there was the matter that we guys MUST do.





















Again that was not the last station we were.
At first, we were planning to go yam cha at Murni, but it was closed when we moved to there. Thus, we kept on moving to our last station ---> Sea Park
They told me that there is a mamak store which was famoused with their nasi lemak ayam goreng.
I was completely fulled with all those food in The Cave so I just ordered a drink.
Completed with all three stations in a day.
Satisfied with all what I did today with a bunch of buddies XD

No comments: