ended finally ~~

Today was our last working day as ambassador for The Body Shop.
Last station at Kota Damansara. Luckily it was windy day + rainy day XD

Like the weather much because I need not search a shelter for myself and hide myself up :)
Tiring job but those stuffs were such a brand new tries for me and I did appreciate all these stuffs that happened in these 13 working days...


I have knew some new friends, I have known some highways such as LDP, SPRINT highway, TDDI and other road that I did not drive through at all.
Although it was tiring but I could keep on moving and I had never give up at all. Thumbs up for my own tough spirit :)


Once AGAIN is a lil space for the pictures. Enjoy guys ~~


The Dee Jay --> TJ & Elvn as well in the house and both of them were the MC deejay for the whole road show along with us :)




No comments: