working -- Desa Sri Hartamas

It was all about working days AGAIN ~~
And today I worked in Desa Sri Hartamas as you guys see in the title of this post :)

Actually all these locations are such a weird place for me because I have never go through all these places since I had my driving license @@

But it did help me up to recognize all of the roads and also the locations that I did not know at all at the first.
So I was quite happy for that when I worked for this job and it did help me in some other ways :)


By the way, what I am trying to post is I have tried the Korean cuisine during my lunch time with wei wei :)
Although it just took me an hour to finish up all the delicious korean food, but I was satisfied what I have eaten :)


It was so nice and happy to try it up because I was hoping to try the Korean cuisine since long long time agoooo ~~
And it just costed me very cheap price because both of us just ordered the set lunch @@






As you guys can see I was getting super duper serious sun burnt!!! Please do not talk about that in front of me ~~








No comments: