working holidays

From now on I have got two months holiday and I was planning wanna work as part timer and wanna earn a lots of money.
Just wanna avoid staying at home and just facing the lappie whole day. It was what I have done in few years ago....


My friend had invited me to join her in a part time job and it was like working as ambassador for The Body Shop.
Our job was like something giving out all the scent strips and introducing the brand new fragrance.


It was quite tiring and it did take me alomost half month time!
Stand at there around eight hours every day and I was feeling like both of my legs were getting painful and it did feel ridiculous when I was describing I was losing out my legs @@


p/s: thanks for wei wei for introducing me this kind of job :) it was a brand new trial for me

Here are some of the pictures for you guys . Do enjoy it :)


Another new friend that I have known in the roadshow job. She's Cammay :)


The sister of Cammay, and she is Bernise :0


I knew I was kind a weird in all these pinky look @@ But it's all about $$$






No comments: