Off day with sis

Today went to KLCC with sis before moving to Low Yat to take back my lappie.
I was like out of surviving mood without my lappie because I was got to use it once I woke up every day. It took me almost one week without online-ing because I needed to send it back to the main factory for repairing. Luckily sis was willing to take me there and take it back :)


At KLCC, we took our brunch at The appartment and I felt it really quite expensive.
Luckily was not paid by me but was my sis. XD


The environment over there nice and glamorous as well. You guys can swift to there and enjoy your meals with your beloved.

By the way, the meals over there not bad and we did enjoy our meals so much :)
Of course we did our camwhole as below you guys can see --- >














This dessert was the yummiest that we ordered. It was super duper delicious XD













No comments: