OFF day with him

Today I was getting my lil off day and happy for that because we were non stop working since last week.
Super duper tiring for all those working days. But as poor student we do not have any rights to say tired and what we can do is keep moving and keep earning $$$


Went to watch 2012 with him at One Utama.
What a nice movie and it did take me alomost two hours and forty minutes to finish watching it. It was worthy to watch it and at the same time we did enjoy it :)


After finish wathing movie, it's time for us to take dinner and we chose GARDEN cafe because I was feeling like wanna go there to have a look and try the food over there since long long time agoooo~~

Well, it did help me up to let my dream comes true when I walked into the GARDEN cafe because the environment over there was like you wanna get a chat or tea time over there :)
All about the trees and flowers ~~



The food over there was not to say that it was great but you guys should not put high expectation XD
It was like what I have heard from my friends said that the environment there is better than the food over there :)
By the way, it was another good try for me :)


No comments: