short sem ended







Today was the last paper for me FINALLY~~
At the same time, it means my second short semester ended here as well.
The whole sem honestly I really did not know what was going on. I did not know the lectures, I did not know what I had learn and I just let the time passed simply like ABC~~


But luckily I swear I did study hard during final exam in every single subject. I was studying hard but what I meant is of course studying while switching on my lappie XD
After finish sitting for the exam, as usual we did take photos before our short sem ended.
Love the moments when get together with you guys.

Although we always get attention from others and Although we always pointed by somebody else. BUT I did not care at all. I am just enjoyed it very much :)
Thus, everybody thumbsssssssss UPPPP !!!

No comments: