next shopping station

Today as usual woke up earlier because of ws and yuet.
We already planned wanna moving out to Pavilion and Times Square and having our brunch there and as well as having our window shopping.

Met up bao at Pavilion there and we decided have brunch at food republic there.
I and yuet ordered the korean cuisine and I did not finish it at all. I was like feeling a bit not well so at that moment I was thinking about guan because he was the one who always can help us to finish all the meals.




Next, we moved to start shopping of course not in Pavilion. But, we went into the COACH. I knew it was a lame thing but we really did it. How cool was that??? And we did take some photos at there as well.



Back to Times Square and this time we really did our shopping.
I and ws bought our clothes because we were planning wanna go for somewhere. LMAO

Somemore we went to Starbucks and had our drinks over there. Well, I can't even drink the coffee thus I and yuet both shared a drink which is chocolate blended. Not too bad the flavour but I was wondering why lots of people wanna hang over there because I did not think that the drinks over there are awesome much and much. It is kinda weird =____=


No comments: