2010

Well, again it was the celebration night for all the teens like us.

This year gonna be my another different celebration night with all my cp gang buddies. I did not stay at home as usual just like what I did last year. Swiched on the TVBS and celebrated with all the taiwanese, WTF~~

All right, so I am not going to repeat the lame thing again!!!
Went for steamboat buffet with them but another thing I wanna complain and complain was the food over there were sucks enough plus it was not so cheap at all. Thus, I don't think it's worth at all. No more next time over there, I think...



Waiting for bao to come and join us. Everyone was gathering at my home and waiting for him to come and join us as well.
Moved to Look Out Point there to countdown.
Before moving forward, we MUST move to somewhere else first. Guess where is there?
7- ELEVEN~~

Carlsberg GOLD of course!!! My beloved XD


No doubt, another so called ' appertizer' for me. Plus mamee snacks as well.

After that, all reached there and there was damn sucks jam and had to wait and wait.
But quite a nice view over there and quite satisfied with this kind of countdown celebration.



Gathered at mamak store at the end.
AGAIN they went home for mahjong game.
For me, I did call it as lame game because I had to go home once they start palying this kind of game~~


p/s: that is one of our buddies as well which so called WAWA frog as yuet gave such name for him :)

No comments: