dessert outing

What I wished and planned to do in the whole Saturday noon and as well as night was just staying at home peacefully and keep on starring at my pc at home.
Suddenly buddy Jeff asked me out just to spend the boredom and I did really know that he wished to shop and shop exactly.

Thus, as a good and understandable buddy like me, and I needed to complete my mission and responsibility, so I drove out and parked my car in the angkasa condo.
Stepped in the car of buddy Jeff and we start moving to Pavilion.

Not too much people today and seriously felt weird for that because it was weekend.
You guys know what? Buddy Jeff loves to bring me to those branded shops and seriously I was like alien from other planets and start feeling weird and not so comfortable with all those price tags @@

Well, I can't even blamed him because he was used to enter all those shops usually. So, I decided to ignore all those things.
A very sudden expression from buddy Jeff ---> He screamed!!! YES, he did scream.
He asked me whether see the same thing as him or not. At first, I thought that we met someone from the same college as us, but that's not the point at all!!!

He saw the SNOWFLAKE~~


OMG... What kind of expression was that? I was thinking is there something or even someone special appeared in front of us???
Of course we had our seats and did order the dessert.
Next time please don't even show that kind of expression whenever you see some desserts.. It did really scare me a lots. SWT


Well, it was undeniable that the snowflake quite tasty and delicious and yummy :)
Thumbs UPPpppp for that.


Swifted to Times Square. Felt weird again because there was a lotsssss of people and the crowd over there did really make me feel a bit dizzy.
Actually the main purpose that we went out was wanna go for My Honeymoon at Low Yat.But unfortunately we couldn't get it at all. Dissapointed~~

Moved back to the Pavilion and it was raining...How lame was that???
Thought wanna went back but both of us were attracting by some kind of damn good and great smells from somewhere.

OMG again~~ we saw puffs.. you guys know how awesome was that?
We stopped and we bought! Matched with Little Taiwan pearl milk tea.
It was soooOOOoooo nice~~







p/s: strongly recommended this strawberry cheese and chocolate almond crispy puffs~~

2 comments:

Wei said...

如果我住Cheras就好了..
呜呜呜~ 有机会我也要去试试^^

lingsiang said...

haha~~ lai lai.. we go next time :)