party night

Well, due to the reason that our buddy cp gang ws gonna leaves KL and moving to Terengganu. Thus we were planning moving out to party ~~
At first, this was not the actual farewell plan because I was suggesting wanna move to four seasons restaurant which located in Wangsa Maju. But, you guys know what? They were super duper getting excited when some of them suggested wanna go for clubbing.


I did understand how this gonna happened because some of them were having their brand first time over there. Thus, I and yuet felt we MUST hang over there as well together because we really have to support what buddies did. XD

Whole gang went there and quite lots of fun hang over there.
But, not really like the music flow that night over there. Not really can make people feel like wanna non stop dancing.



Sorry that made him did not sleep well at that night.
I was just wanna have fun sometimes anyway.
Not to say I am getting wild but I did know what am I doing at every moment.


Another unhappy thing happened around us.
Felt like being cheated by the way. @@

















No comments: