out for shopping

Today went to yuet's faculty together. It was my first time stepped into the RMIT University.
I was waiting for yuet at the computer labolatory.
And then we went to the nearest complex which is Sunway Pyramid.


Had brunch together with her coursemates at Sakae Sushi which is my favourite japan cuisine.
Love the salmon sushi most XD

Shopping and shopping and shopping of course.
But one thing which could really make me felt depressed was I still have not get my salary yet. Really wt* ~~
I got lots of stuffs wish to buy but I just have to be patience and wait for someday and spend a LOT!!!


There was the christmas trees and lots of decorations over there.
Of course we did take the chance and had our shoot :)
As wei wei said she wishes to go and feel the christmas feeling ~~
I think I'm in the mood of christmas .
But not too late I am waiting for the coming christmas although I still do not have any plan for that @@











No comments: