happy four seasons

YES!!! We did it! Well, as what I promised myself that I wanna move to all the concept restaurants or we even called it as cafe which located around us during this holiday.

First of all, I wanna thank to the cp gang buddies because we always make in a whole gang whenever and wherever we belong. That's why I love stick together with buddies so much.
This time we have been to the Happy Four Seasons cafe which located in Wangsa Maju.

We chosed the spring season because we all not really wanna having our meals at winter there. But most the people came here they will choose the winter.
Maybe the cp buddies always are the special XD







He always the funniest one XD





He is my new friend~~

After having the meals, we swifted to the Wangsa Walk there. Nothing special.
Just hang over there instead to spend some leisure time to digest the food.
That night supposed wanna yam cha together with them but I chosed to spend the time with him. After that, they did start their favourite night game ---> mahjong!!!


Well, I am always the one who did not join at all in this adventurous game. Easy reason! Because I know nothing about mahjong.

No comments: