the day

Yesterday went for swimming in the early of the morning.Ya! It was early in the morning!Went to friend's house near SERI KEMBANGAN there.Purpose???Of course not to visit friend,but is go swimming :)

Thought the water not so cold because of the sunshine.But i was definitely mistaken!!!Why did i say so?The moment when i dipped in the water,the water extremely cold! It was so cold man!>_< I got no choice at all,i had 2 swim even though i hate cold water :(

After two and half hour,i really had to say STOP to damn cold water. Not to say it was special day,but it was a healthy day for me.Of course swimming is good for health,BUT it is less healthy for me.WHY???Because i do not know about swimming.LOL

But it does not matter,at least i can feel the sunshine.It was early morning sunshine.Love the sunshine,i can feel the warmth!!!Although IT made me can't even open my eyes :)



Times had swept away,but i still can remember the shadow of the sunshine by today.
I have made the dreams today,i still can remember it.
Let the dreams come true.The dreams of my life.

No comments: