imma owl now~~



Yeshhh!!! What you see is what you get!
I got my new specs and I do love it so much!
Friends said me looked like owl~~
And I don't know why??? @_@
I'm an owl right now with the new specs, I guess!
How awkward is that? An owl??? omfg




Yuet said me looked like 沈殿霞



But she said she gonna salute me 99!!!
She loves my braveness, I guess...
Who cares?
I am who I am!
I love myself super berry muchie!!!


Errr.....
Actually I don't mind you guys called me owl when meet me in school, but one thing please do not call too loud as I'm always in low profile! LMAO


So what I'm gonna say is... errr... just be yourself! Need not to care too much what people saying or even commenting on you, there are too wasting of energy to ignore all of those stuffs.
Just Do It!!!
This is what I'm trying very hard to achieve recently since I was used to care too much on what and how people looked at me!

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

See, I told ya. ;)
You do look like the owls don't you think so? Btw, Sam Din Ha really cracks me up LOL!