2011 resolution



Errrr.... to make the long story short, my next question on this will be --> WHEN???
OMFG!!! Tell me!pls~~
By the way, tell me the way to earn money as well other than the awkward ways like being a robber or anything, I don't need those kind of answer, thanks :D


Simple! Obvious! My wish list again!
I'm getting insane for NO reason! Imma Gshock-holic owl now!!!!
Buy me~ Buy me~Buy me~



FYI
RIHANNA "RUDE BOY"

"Rude Boy" is the latest release from Rihanna's chart-topping album "Rated R," which has sold 1.3 million copies nationwide. In the music video, Rihanna turns up the glamour by rocking a plethora of Baby-G styles, as well as sister brand, G-Shock Mini. The watches have been artistically linked into a bracelet to add more volume and style to Rihanna's wrist, defining a new way the popular watches add to any wardrobe.

BG-5601-4 and BG5602-9 are shock resistance and water resistance for up to 100 meters, ready to meet the demands of Rihanna's high-energy performances.

COPIED




No comments: