finally






YEAH!!! Finally I've tried this on my hair!!!! And the main point is it did work!!!!
I was quite depressed about my previous hair colour since it looked so damn uneven and I do have multi layers of colour on my hair
fml

But now I do have a very dark hair and it looked quite healthier if compared with the previous hair colour.

Although I did feel a bit like disappointed to choose this colour, I was feeling like I should choose some kind of lighter colour, but you guys know what???

It is damn tiring to maintain the lighter colour, I meant you needed to keep dying your hair in order to make it looked trendy.


I should say that I really frustrating for doing that.
Thus, I think it was a right choice for me to dye this dark colour.
Although I looked like a primary school kid, but I do not care anymore since I need not to maintain my hair colour anymore!!!


Such a thing that I should celebrate right?
omfg I was damn excited now and I feel like wanna announce to let everyone knows about this.


p/s: For those who is thinking to DIY on the hair dying, please do not feel hesitate to try LIESE because it really works and for your information my previous hair colour was damn scary but not now anymore *teehee


FINALLY it works as I tried few brands before plus I went to saloon somemore SWT

2 comments:

AbigailLoi said...

show the before the and after pic la!! picture speaks louder than word ar! AHAHA...

lingsiang said...

you guys can see soon :P