abby's 22th


It was our psymasslo mushroom aka abby's 22th birthday!!!
She is an old mushroom from now on LMAO
Went to A Yu's brother steamboat shop near Alam Damai there- Yummy steamboat shop to eat 99!!! Long time I didn't eat steamboat buffet already and of course I ate F much as the 38 buddy Jeff kept on saying me I was eating too much! swt

Hello!!! It is steamboat buffet okay??? Of course I needed to keep eating la wei, a boh how am I gonna feel worth of it, right???
Stop pretending that I'm looked an aunty now (LOL)

Well, seriously I ate too much I think until I left something in A Yu's shop there and it seriously freaking rf~rf~rf~

Before ending up this post, wish our 22th mushroom keeps on rocking her hair style forever!!!
Feel curious why we called her mushroom???
No doubt in all the pictures below!!!
Enjoy!!!







OHH ya!!! Forgot to mention that our little rain she finally got her mr.right and that night was our beer night and he did join us as well.
Not gonna upload this new sweet couple's pic as I felt it was toooooooooooo freaking sweet and I was worrying about does my blog attract ants???? lmao



1 comment:

AbigailLoi said...

thank you for the celebration, wishes and pressie! I am an old mushroom now! How sad!! AHAHA...