colours


Went for shooting after class last Tuesday with the babewei as I already planned it long long time ago and too sad we couldn't go at the same time as some of them might have something to do.

Too sad that MIAMY and LITTLE RAIN couldn't join us as well :'(
Was planning wanna have some kind of shooting around the abandoned house as I viewed some other photos and it made me feel like wanna have that kind of shoots as well.

Went to Maluri as I knew there is a so called abandoned p
lace as well as a factory and I do not know whether it is still operating or not.
But it is non of my business as well since the main purpose of mine was going to shoot and that is all for me!!!

Bought a packet of balloons before heading to Maluri, star
t driving there with babewei.
For your information and honesty, I was feeling like a bit disappointed since I couldn't get nice shoots for babewei.


Here are some of the pic




After that, went to Bandar Sri Permaisuri as there is a playground over there.
The weather was freaking hot and we couldn't bear it anymore and ciao to Taman Pertama and eat snow ice together :)

Love this kind of outing although not a big bunch of psymasslo but then it was quite fun for me.
I put the folder name as " Colours" as I felt that different colours stand with the different kind of mood and I believed that even pink colour does have its own bravey!!!

No comments: