hutan day

YES!!! We did it!
The so called adventurous roadshow that we cp gang buddies had it.
We've been lost around Shah Alam for quite long time because we didn't even know how to get there although we did have the iphone. Quite sad for that actually because at first I thought that better we move to Putrajaya rather than got stuck over there.


But luckily we still able to get to the right way. :)
Unfortunately we didn't get any cycling ride AT ALL....
Lame la wei~~
Have been walked around the whole Taman Pertanian Malaysia almost 2 hr!!!!
Awesome??? Quite~~
I meant pair of my legs did have awesome exercise.


But at least all of us did have fun over there.
Not a bad experience I think *wink








And we did spend 3bucks to get into the four seasons house.
Well, nothing much inside there :(
We've been cheated 3 bucksss leh~~
That's why we said that MUST enjoy the air cond inside there 99!!!



I looked lame in this picha huh???? Because I was trying hard to make the BUDDHA pose *teehee


After the roadshow of course gonna move to my FAV!!!!
SAKAE is the BEST(at least I think that I'm still affordable for this)
Not like others always hunt for ZANMAI la, TENJI la, or whatever...
Can you guys see this??? OMGoshhhh...



And also this as well!!! My FAV again!!!
I was so damn happy you know? And you guys know what I did to this? I smiled when I was holding this.... Kinda weird but I was out of control!!!
Yuet did laugh at my madness (rf~rf~rf~)




-END-

No comments: