BFF outing

Well, start from next week onward I'm gonna be a lonely girl or even a pretty but lonely auntie as they usually called me as.
Yuet is gonna leaving us SOON~~

And I think it's the exactly reason why we hung out quite often these few weeks.
At first I was thinking wanna buy the cam ASAP, but then due to some kind of the lame reason that I'm having, I needed to postpone the buying behavior. It quite sucks actually because as you guys know, picha always do their good job to keep the memorable moments.


Well, last few week, me and Yuet were going to become the so called models for her sis, Dorothy due to the assignments of hers.
We were quite happy all the times because we even had the chance to wear leng leng and looked adorable and at the same time elegant as well.
I'm not SS-ing but after the shooting, I did create an album (~The Luvlicious~) in FB and many of them did click LIKE and it made me damn happy for few days. Seriously!!!

The first station we stepped up was a cafe in Segar Perdana and I forgot the name but it kinda a nice cafe of course, but we were acting super duper 38 and ALL of our 38ness did show up.


Not gonna hide it up as long as we were happy enough.
Now I'm already 21, you know?
When gonna do all these stupid things after 21?
Of course RIGHT NOW!!!
Time passes without any signal right?

And I'm gonna show you guys few picha here, all are NON EDITED except I'm just add up some frames and all those combine things because I'm too lazy to upload all.




Little rain praised me in this picha. *teehee





On the other day, we moved to Pappa Rich and of course her lovely sis, Dorothy became our photographer again.
And I personally quite like all those picha taken over there.
Nice background and of course both of us did have nice outfit as well ( at least I feel so ) >_<

Wanna get some pichas to view?
All rite, here you are :)




OMGoshhhh~~ I'm so in love with this picha because both of us looked natural all the ways. Adorable right??? XD




And this I've got a comment from someone of my friends, he told me that this picha is gonna kill him. I was like jump high to the sky man~~





All right,last place that we visited --> POCO handmade
Actually I got to know this lil cafeteria through babewei's bloggie :)
Of course we did head up there although it's located in Bangsar which a place that quite far for me >_<

Well, we were putting quite high expectation on it because we viewed the picha from it's FB and all of them are nice enough.
But then once we reached there, we were feel like--> OMG
It's too small la wei~~
Not gonna complaint much about that, as long as the food there are nice enough and the price quite affordable as well.








You guys guess where we've been after that?
Bandar Sri Permaisuri!!!
LMAO
We both wanna get shooting too much and just headed over after that.
I'm just get some super awesome picha of mine but too bad that Yuet didn't get hers because now only I know that I'm such the worst photographer.
Thus, I'm gonna show mine enough >_<
SUPER DUPER likey this!!!


No comments: