crocs-band series

I was thinking wanna buy another crocs to match up with him...
Because he bought his another crocs and he did make me feel like wanna spend $$$ >_<
I was struggling man~~


Hate becoming poor and poor!!!
Seriously sucks feeling when pair of your eyes seeing people can spend $$$ like DESA WATER PARK or even SUNWAY LAGOON but on the other hand you are not able to do so @@'
What's the point???


Learned another lesson --> SAVE more $$$ as in the BM version we learned something such as ' sediakan payung sebelum hujan' & ' sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit'

I'm not sure is it lame to you guys but it did remind me that I used to memorize all these things when I was in SPM and I did use it in my essay.
Well, it did help me to grab an A *wink



Back to my topic!!! Should I grab another crocs because I fxxking likey that crocband flat which in red~~
Seriously thinking must have it :)


His




Perhaps mine

No comments: